Saunders brought together our in-house experts to formalize a Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP) Coordination department. The focus of this department is to help with preconstruction services and on-site inspections. The department specialists are LEED Accredited Professionals and are Qualified Commissioning Process Providers (QCxPP). The department’s list of services span the life of a project from preconstruction through warranty.
Preconstruction & Construction Services
- Scope and Budget Review
- Project Document Review
- Submittal Review
- RFI Review
- CADD drawing coordination
- Periodic Site Observations for compliance with the project documents and codes
- Progress Payment Review
- Change Order Pricing Review for accuracy and appropriateness
- Schedule and cost risk analysis
- Review of MEP project close out documents
- Start up and Commissioning
- Owner Training
Post Construction Services
- Assist with off-season equipment testing and adjustments
- Resolution of warranty issues
- Periodic follow up with facilities personnel to ensure that the MEP systems are functioning as designed and training is current.
"I consider the following to be Saunders strengths; extremely responsive to customer needs, always conscious of the budget, maintain a high quality of work, always meet or beat schedules and deadlines, and have the best superintendent in the business."
– Michael A. Savone, Saint Joseph Hospital