From paperless systems to the latest in Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, our teams have the innovative tools to speed up schedules, reduce challenges in field, and confirm a quality product. Saunders has dedicated, full time Architects, BIM Specialists, and Schedulers who collaborate with each other to continuously discover solutions for our client’s project challenges. Our Integrated Technologies Group (ITG) allows for the continuous and immediate development of project design scope, schedule and cost information that is high quality, reliable, integrated and fully coordinated.
We apply several of our proven methodologies to achieve your project’s goals including:
- Collision Detection
- Architectural Coordination & Constructability Reviews
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Systems Coordination
- 3-D Visual Renderings
- Integrated Cost Estimating
- Paperless Systems
- Model-based Scheduling
- Exterior Envelope Scanning
- Laser Scanning & Point Cloud Surveying
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Management
- Facilities Management
"I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Saunders for the chance to work with an outstanding group of professionals. The commitment to excellence and diplomacy earned the respect of Bonfils and University employees alike. Thank you, again, for a wonderful experience and a job well done."
– Kathy Hall, Belle Bonfils Blood Center